ROUTE AND LOCATION INFORMATION
This ROUTE AND LOCATION information has been provided to assist in
traveling to and finding the THREE ponds which are used by the
WEST VALLEY R/C MARINERS. All three ponds are located in
ARIZONA in the west Phoenix Metro area.
LITCHFIELD PARK, SUN CITY, ESTRELLA
MOUNTAIN RANCH/GOODYEAR- ARIZONA
- TO LITCHFIELD PARK:
- INTERSTATE 10 to Exit #128, Litchfield Rd/Goodyear. North on
Litchfield Road to
Indian School Bypass. East on Indian School Bypass to "old" Litchfield
Rd (first left). North 1/4 mile to pond, east side of street.
- TO LITCHFIELD PARK (Alternate):
- INTERSTATE 10 or LOOP 101/99th Avenue to Dysart Road north or south to
Indian School Bypass. West on Indian
School Bypass to "old" Litchfield Road (second right). North 1/4 mile
to pond, east side of street.
- TO LAKEVIEW REC CENTER- SUN CITY:
- Grand Avenue northwest to 107th/Dell Webb Boulevard intersection in
Sun City. North on Del Webb Boulevard to Thunderbird Avenue (first
traffic light). East on Thunderbird, first IMMEDIATE left into
Lakeview Recreation Center parking lot. Pond and parking are located on
northeast side of the Pavillion.
- TO ESTRELLA MOUNTAIN RANCH-
- INTERSTATE 10 WEST/EAST to Exit #126/Estrella Parkway. South on
Estrella Parkway to Elliot Road (nine miles). One quarter mile south of
Elliot (past fourt-way stop) on Estrella Parkway at Yacht Club, right
side of road.
to WVRCM Commodore's Page